Sunday, January 3, 2010

1001 Apologies

Dear valued shoppers,

I know it has been a while since i updated this blog store. Things have been hectic after my mum was diagnosed with Lung Cancer and Brain Tumor stage 4. Alhamdulillah she did not suffer long and Allah spared her the misery of a cancer patient, she is now in a better place looking down at us. We have been trying to pull ourselves together hence now is the time i pick up where i have left off.

To make things up and to celebrate the New Year 2010, i will try to put up some interesting things on sale to make way for new stocks. I will try my very best to fulfill your interest so please bare with me for a while. Have fun shopping!

Syawa
Mums & Such
blog list
contact me shopaholic guide shipping rate archive
 
2010 | mumsandsuch.blogspot.com | home | about | email