Monday, February 23, 2009

What's in store so far

Dear shoppers,

I apologize for not updating this online store for a while. I have been pretty busy with my personal life: taking care of sick children and planning Arif's 1st Birthday bash. I hope Arif does not fall sick again prior to his Big 1.

Anyway, i will not flood this online store with all the Tudungs. For easy navigation, please refer to the side bar. As a summary so far:


Please note that all the products in this store is new and original with tag.

Upcoming stock: more Baby Gaps, Cloth Diapers and Natural Soaps. I bet you will love the soaps as much as i love them. The soaps are so natural and the smell is sooo nice. Stay tuned!

Have fun shopping!

Syawa : syawa_n@yahoo.com
Mum's and Such
blog list
contact me shopaholic guide shipping rate archive
 
2010 | mumsandsuch.blogspot.com | home | about | email